Maria DiLorenzo | MFD Style
Wardrobe consultant and personal stylist based in Boston, MA
Not Your Typical Stylist!
As a wardrobe consultant and personal stylist for over 15 years, Maria educates and guides those who seek to make a stronger connection between their self-presentation and self-love. She fervently believes how we dress says something deeper about how we feel about our own value and self-worth, and with her intuitive styling approach, she has helped hundreds transform into the best version of themselves by leveraging their wardrobe to reflect this insight. With a focus on sustainable fashion practices, Maria’s expertise is in re-imagining wardrobes to help people maximize what they already own by creating new combinations and alternative functions for those items. Her mission is to help others develop a confident, authentic signature style while breathing life into an existing wardrobe.
A Dallas, TX native based in Boston, MA, Maria has wardrobe and styling experience with large-scale retailers like Anthropologie and Nordstrom, as well as small women’s home and apparel boutiques. She writes and presents about her unique interest regarding the intersection of style, psychology, and spirituality. Her podcast, Above & Beyond Style, is releasing late 2021 and delves into these topics with candor, humor, and sincerity. She holds a B.A. in psychology from Loyola University, New Orleans and a M.A. in pastoral ministry from Boston College.
- Host of Above & Beyond Style with Maria DiLorenzo (coming 12/21)
- Featured guest on The Wardrobe Muse [Listen now]
- Featured guest on Act 2: You’re On! (coming 1/22)
- Featured Guest for the National Speakers Association Clubhouse meeting: Style Your Brand with Confidence (10/21)
- Featured Guest for the Women’s Business Group Connects (March 2022)
- Act 2: You’re On! and Baylee Bee Facebook Live (November 2021)
- Building Self-Love Through Style, featured on Busted Halo
- Featured guest on The Better Professional blog